Monday, October 13, 2014

Final 3 Days!

Final 3 Days!


As I begin the final 3 days of my 30 day cleanse, 
I look back in amazement on how
easy it was to consume only raw fruits and veggies.

With 2 weeks being only liquids and 16 days of raw food,
I thought it would be a lot more difficult than it was.

I also really enjoyed it and it gave me plenty of energy.

I would suggest everyone trying 
going a week(or even a few days) eating only raw food.

It's a great way to maximize nutrient absorption into your body.

I have decided to not have my diet be as restrictive as 
I had originally planned. I was going to cut out beef and pork,
but I think I will just limit those 2 two meats.
I will still limit dairy and oils.

I will be following the Wheat Belly diet 
and I don't want to have my diet be too restrictive 
so I can follow that diet comfortably. 

Starting Thursday I will have finished my
30 day cleanse and I will do my final weight measurement.

I look forward to sharing my final results 
and I will get back to reviewing various health
products I come across, and of course recipes!

As of today, I have lost a total of 15 pounds.




No comments:

Post a Comment