Monday, October 6, 2014

Day 21 Update(Day 8 eating raw)

Only 10 more days left!



I just wanted to post a little update as 
I begin the final 10 days of my 30 day cleanse.

I have lost a total of 12 lbs. so far with a goal of 15.

I try not to care about the weight loss that much
but of course that's really hard to do
and I always end up on a scale at some point.

I started at 197 lbs. and I am now 185.
If I can come out of this cleanse around 180 I will be happy.





After that I have realized I need make 
sure I keep my calories in check or
If I do eat more calories than normal
I need to be active and walk or workout.

I really think cutting down on the meat
and eating raw foods and smoothies
more often should help me keep
my weight in check.



Also completely cutting out even 
gluten free flours and starches
will keep my blood sugar from spiking
leading to weight gain.

It's been a great journey and one that isn't over yet.
I will make a few more posts before this cleanse is over
and I will share some of the salads I prepared this week.

I am also brewing Kombucha and Kefir Water!


No comments:

Post a Comment