Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Product Review: Various from Abe's Market #2

I posted that I would be finishing the review of the items
 I received from Abe's Market and in this post I will do just that.
The last two items were teas.

Blueberry Wild Child Herbal Tea from Tiesta Tea





This is an amazing berry flavored herbal tea.
Nice resealable packaging if you don't have proper storage options.


As I brew this the smell of berries fills the air.
The subtle hint of hibiscus and apple is nice touch.



Along with the health benefits of pomegranate. 
I enjoyed this tea.






Yerba Mate Organic Tea from Kraus



I love Yerba Mate. It is a great coffee alternative.
It's strong and earthy. I have only tried one other brand.
This one tastes clean and refreshing.


It's a mix of both stems and leaves like most.


Makes a great cup of Mate!









No comments:

Post a Comment