Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Juices have arrived - Review of Juice in the Raw


Hooray! They arrived. They were nice and frosty.


I was worried when I didn't get a shipping email 
but it came exactly when they said it would via FedEx.


Since they arrived before noon, I started immediately.

I tasted them all so I can tell you all about it.

So the Sweet Greens is the recipe for Mean Green Juice,
made popular by the Reboot with Joe.

It's a juice I am all too familiar with and I love it.

Now the Detox Greens juice is a little peppery and has subtle floral tones.
It's really nice but there are some fancy ingredients in this juice.
Wild Arugala, Watercress, and Dandelion are not items you can always find.
This is an amazing juice, LOVE IT.


 

The next juice is the Spicy Lemonade and it's amazing for detoxing.
It's infused with cayenne pepper.
I do wish it was sweetened with grade b maple syrup.
Hopefully it's a high quality agave they use.
It only has a slight hint after taste of the cayenne.
I am used to my own recipe that almost makes you sneeze, ha! 

Ok so after all that, at the end of your day 
you get what they call a dinner replacement.

It's coconut water but its also coconut flesh.
This combo is refreshing but also
gives the illusion of milk.
The flesh almost melts away while still
making you feel like you are
consuming something solid.

Now hardcore juicing fanatics will say
there should be no pulp whatsoever and you
should never chew, at all.

I am not in that camp, I mean aren't we doing
enough by ONLY drinking healthy stuff damn it.
Allow me some damn coconut PULP!

I also loved this Coconut Fusion.
If only I could drink this stuff every day.




Well that all for the juicing review from Juice in the Raw.
Be sure to check local juice bars and deliver services. 
They are usually cheaper for cleanses, or just buy it 
by the bottle to or from work. Replace one
meal with fresh cold pressed juice for a week
and start your journey to better health!





No comments:

Post a Comment