Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Days 6-7 - Ready for the juicing to end...but I CAN DO IT!

So yesterday was not easy. It was bitter cold, I was starving, and just not feeling well. So this time around it was day 3 that was the worst. Usually it's day 2 but I guess there were still more toxins that needed to come out. I was back on the toilet after a break on day 2. I got trapped in my head thinking about food and planning on cutting this juicing short. 



But then I got an email from my sister that inspired me to keep going. She had just finished a 3 day smoothie cleanse, her first cleanse! So as I am writing this I plan on going the full 5 days only juicing. I do feel better today and thankfully it will be warming up the next couple of days. Tomorrow I will be going to the store to refill my reverse osmosis water jug. While there I am going to shop for my last day of juicing as well as my first days of smoothies! Going to pick up some citrus and maybe some fennel and pineapple. I also need frozen berries and mango as well as bananas.

Preparing my detox tonic for the upcoming smoothie days.



Thinking about it now, it would have sucked falling short 1 day, I CAN DO IT!

If you wanted to review my other cleanses:
http://loknoscleanse.blogspot.com/


Weight update:

Day 1 - 195lbs
Day 4 - 190lbs
Day 7 - 188lbs



3 comments: