Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 5 - It's going to get cold!

Another day of sleeping in. These juicing days I will be limiting my 
exercise and sleeping more than normal. So today I got up at 9:30.
Felt fine, was eager to start my juicing for the day.
As I was preparing my produce, my mom put a pork roast in the oven....

So all day I get to smell pork roasting, yay.
Who knows maybe it will help. It's like eating through my nose!

Same routine the rest of the day, teas and more juice.

I am writing this around 11:30 am and its 52 degrees outside. 
By midnight tonight it will be 2 degrees. It's getting cold!
The next few days while I finish my juice I am going to snuggle up
and try to keep myself warm and relaxed.

Hunger is starting to set in but it's not too bad. I can't seem to stop thinking about food
though which is driving me crazy, I need to find something to keep my mind off of it.

I should be able to pick up exercise on the last day of juicing or the first day back on smoothies.

No comments:

Post a Comment