Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Product reviews galore!

It's almost Halloween and I love this time of year. 
I do want to warn you, I will not be making many posts, 
in fact this may be the last one for the year.

I wanted to make sure I posted some comments
on products I have been trying recently.

First off is a healthy snacks monthly delivery service.



Naturebox.com is a site that provides snack that
can be delivered to you on a monthly basis.
You get 5 bags of snacks for $20.
The nice part of this site is that it has a wide range of healthy choices.

Now there are tons of snacks that I do not consider healthy.
But you can filter the snacks out to only show what you want.

While the number of gluten free, no sugar snacks
 are severely limited at the moment.
I do hope they will be adding more.
Still it's a good way to get some dried fruit on a monthly basis.

Next is a meal delivery service called HelloFresh

 This is cashew chicken.

They give you 5 meal choices each week and you choose 3.
They send you everything needed to prepare the meals.
The instructions take you step by step and are easy to follow.

I absolutely love this service and there are usually at least
3 meals that are gluten free. I will update my review
in January but so far I highly recommend trying it.


No comments:

Post a Comment