Monday, September 29, 2014

The raw cleanse begins!


Raw Cleanse




So today starts the 16 days of raw eating.
I am excited to try this. I enjoy raw veggies.
But coming up with different ways 
to enjoy those veggies should be fun.

I decided to keep it simple.
Create a weeks worth of raw dips and dressing.
Then I can use those to make various 
salads or just dip veggies in them.




I decided on five dips. Using all raw ingredients.




#1 Olive Tapenade 




Love this salty dip! 
I used a little bit of cashew cheese instead of oil.


#2 Cashew Cheese




This recipe makes a nice soft ricotta like dip.
Can be used to make other dressings and dips.



#3 Raw-nch Sauce




Similar to Ranch Dressing.
Seasoned with Dill, Garlic, and Chives.



#4 Moroccan Carrot Dip



This one is amazing!
You must try this if you enjoy
Moroccan flavors.


#5 Zucchini Hummus




Different texture than normal hummus,
but with all the taste.
I enjoyed it as much as regular hummus.
I did not add avocado to this batch,
but I may in the future.



So that's the plan, eat raw fruit and veggies, 
along with nuts and seeds.
And use those dips and dressings along with 
others I come across to keep things fun.


I'll keep you updated weekly with new recipes and how
I am enjoying eating raw!

No comments:

Post a Comment