Friday, September 26, 2014

Day 12 on my 30 day cleanse.




Day 12 is here and I figured I should touch base before
the weekend, and the Smoothie/Juice fast ends.

This is the longest I have gone without consuming
solid food and honestly it hasn't been that hard.


Green Smoothie

There have been some bad days sure but overall
this has been a great experience and I am feeling refreshed.


3 Day Juice Cleanse finished

I will break the fast on Sunday night when
I consume a banana and avocado.


Homemade Juice for Day 4 of the Juice Cleanse

I will then begin my raw food diet plan on Monday 
and that will last a little over two weeks.

I will then start my completely wheat free journey from then on.
I will stop consuming gluten free products that contain
starches, rice and potato flours as well as limiting even 
gluten free grains like rice and quinoa.


Veggies for Juicing

I don't like ruling things out completely as long as 
there is some health value to it, it's hard to say no to quinoa,
so I will limit it to maybe once a month.

This may mean I will start consuming more beans, even though that 
does go against the Paleo lifestyle, I'll give it a try and introduce 
more beans into my diet and see how it goes. 
I can still use Nut flours and ground seeds.


Berry Pomegranate Ginger Brew

One of the hardest things I will be trying,
 is severely limiting my oil intake.
This is a personal thing, I really want to cut 
down on how much oil I consume.



I am looking forward to trying out the raw diet, 
and how it can be more than just eating salads.


Chia Pudding and Veggie Cold Soup

I will go more in to that on Monday. Have a healthy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment