Saturday, June 14, 2014

Day 5 Summary

Day 5 is here and I am halfway through my cleanse. 
I have almost gone two weeks only eating meat ONE time.
When this is over it will be 3 weeks.
I may just go the rest of the month meat free.

Friday was shopping day and I restocked on Greens and Lemons.
I also got some more Detox tea and Kefir.


One of the things I am excited about is Watercress.
The most nutrient dense green on the planet.
Top of the charts on the nutrient density list.


I am feeling great and I have absolutely no acne this month. 
I usually get random acne, nothing bad but annoying.
I am thinking is has something to do with consuming
animal oils but I am not sure. Maybe just oils in general.

The next 5 days will probably be the ones where
the mental game gets bad but I can always
eat a ton of raw veggies, yay! 

Weight update: Holding steady at 190 lbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment