Thursday, June 12, 2014

Day 3 Summary

I had a pretty bad headache at the end of Day 2 
so I will be adding Basil to all of my smoothies today.

I started my day as usual and played some 
Wii Tennis before my first smoothie.
I drink my Detox Tea while writing this blog.

I ran and walked on the treadmill for around 30 mins.
Started feeling lightheaded so I cut it short
and that persisted the rest of the day.
I may need to up my calorie intake tomorrow.


I treated myself to a Mint Melon Slushie!
It had:
Watermelon
Cantaloupe
Mint Tea
Ice


My BM's have settled down to 1 per day it seems which is good.

The only time I get hungry is right before bed, I am used to that during a fast/cleanse.
It's nowhere near as intense as I have experienced before.
Eating solid raw veggies one time a day really helps overall.
The mental battle of thinking about food isn't as bad when you know you 
will be eating something solid each day.

Also when you are eating that snack veggies taste so damn good!

I really enjoy these cleanses but you should never do them more than every 3 months
if you are doing them for more than 3 days.

I use 3 day cleanses after a period of unhealthy eating like a vacation or holiday.

Smoothies are just the easiest way to get ONLY good stuff in you.
And they can and SHOULD taste good.


Weight 190 lbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment