Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 1 Summary

Day 1 is over and I am feeling good this morning. 
I started my day with 24 ounces of water followed by Detox Tea. 
And then the Smoothie. Spinach Cilantro Strawberry Banana.


I then went to the health and grocery stores.
Picked up some Bee Pollen/Algae and Detox Tea.
At the grocery store I got a bag of Turnip Greens and more Tea.


The lunch smoothie had tomato, basil, strawberry, banana, with turnip greens.

For a snack I ate raw carrots, celery, peppers, and radish.
Apple and nectarine. Sunbutter.

Dinner was a Tropical Sunbutter Green Smoothie with Kefir for Probiotics.



Drank plenty of water and tea throughout the day. I also walked around 4 miles.
I had far too many trips to the toilet. It was unexpected for Day 1.
I am hoping that settles down.


Weight before starting cleanse was at 195lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment