Sunday, June 8, 2014

10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse

So I am 7 days in to my Limited Meat June and my sister
 announces she wants to try a new 10 day Smoothie Cleanse. 
This one involves raw fruit and veggie snacking which is used to help with any hunger that develops. 
You can always limit severely or omit the snacking and stick to the smoothies. 

I admit that it is very tough to go 10 days only drinking your food. 
Days 7-10 are NOT fun. 
And if you are new to cleanses days 1-4 can also be horrible. 
So the addition of snacks really helps ease someone in to a cleanse this long.
Allowing someone to eventually be able to slowly get
rid of the snacks and stick to only smoothies the full 10 days.

I jumped at the opportunity to try this cleanse as well as 
knock off another 10 days where I will be focused on a plant based diet.
I will be consuming Chicken today, my first meat in a week.
After the 10 day cleanse I will have gone over 2 weeks only eating meat ONE time.
After this cleanse I may decide to go the rest of the month meat free.
We will see ....

Tomorrow starts the cleanse and the next 2 days will involve the most snacking as I transition.
After that I will probably limit snacks to 1 or 2 times a day.




Here are the cleanse details:

No comments:

Post a Comment