Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 9 - The fast is over!

The juice fast is over and I am feeling great! I will be drinking smoothies 
for the next 3 days and trust me, drinking smoothies is not fasting.
Those 5 days were tough but I do not regret 1 day of it. 
I am looking forward to healthier eating going forward.
I need to cut down on meat and cheese. That is my main goal.

As far as exercise goes I will be trying to wake up with an exercise routine.
I will also be on the treadmill for at least 30 mins daily.

I will also try to keep this blog updated with my progress as 
well as any other interesting tips and tricks I come across.

My next post will probably be in a few days when I start eating solid food again.
Talk to ya then! =)

Total weight lost = 10 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment