Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 2 - The cleansing has begun!

Woke up to my cat making a mess which forced me out of bed.
 It knocked its wheat grass pot off the window and I had to clean it up.
I get to enjoy that wheat grass now ....

After the clean up I found myself needing to sit on the toilet,
a regular occurrence after yesterdays green smoothies.
But hey that's what I want, to get that junk food out of me. 


I prepared my green tea with lime then started my Wii Fit routine. 
I decided to mix it up and not do Yoga every day. Wii Fit has some routines that mix in games. 
The key is to not get bored and that's a good way to prevent the boredom.
At 10:30 I relaxed and drank my tea, while writing this blog.

At Noon I created a Detox tonic with Rooibos Chai, Lime, 
Wheat Grass, Maple Syrup, Royal Jelly Honey, Ginger.

At 1 pm I walked for an hour on the treadmill. 2pm was a Green Smoothie.
5pm Wii Tennis followed by another Green Smoothie.


No comments:

Post a Comment