Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 1 - 10 lbs gained over the holiday's!

Woke up this morning 10 lbs heavier than I was before Thanksgiving. 
Now I know most of it is bloat due to sugar and gluten, I figure I gained about 5 lbs of actual weight. 

It freaked me out a little but I know it will be gone soon. Gave myself a few extra hours of sleep in preparation of the diet change and exercise. 


So I got started around 10am with Yoga. A little Wii Tennis. 
Then Earl Grey Green Tea with Lime. Also enjoyed a Rooibos Chai.

Went shopping for produce at 12pm.
At 1pm I had my first smoothie. Banana, Mango, Pineapple 
along with my Super Green Protein Blend which includes,
Pea and Whey proteins, Chia, Wheat and Barley grass, Propolis and Bee Pollen, and more.


At 2 pm I walked 3 mph at a 3 incline for 60 mins.
Took a shower.
6 pm was the 2nd smoothie.

Relaxing evening of TV and gaming.

Day 1 done.


No comments:

Post a Comment