Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Product Spotlight and New Smoothie Routine


This stuff is amazing! The farms website is here. Amazon link is here.



So I finally have a health food store nearby so I am in health product heaven.
They had samples of a plant protein powder that was great but there was one
problem with it, it had soy, ewwww. Link here for that product.
So I had to mix some products together to get what I wanted.

Taking a break from Whey and using Pea Protein. For nutrients I am using the Bee Pollen with Inca Meal from Peaceful Planet. I also try to work Cider Vinegar in when I can. Fresh Greens and Fruit is also used along with nut/seed milks, Coconut water and Kefir.

Veggies include: Baby Kale, Spinach, Tomato, Basil, Parsley.
Fruit: Blueberries, Kiwi, Pineapple, Mango, Banana.









No comments:

Post a Comment