Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Water System - Fluoride Free!




So it's three containers. 
One for taking to Publix to fill with RO water for $1.50(5gallons). 
Another with Prill beads(click here for information).
And another to store the finished water for distribution. 
Other than drinking it I also use it for my cats and for teas and smoothies. 
Also I use it to freshen the air. 
I just refill Febreeze bottles, I have been refilling the 
same febreeze bottle for months now.
Can also add lavender oil, lemon oil, or vinegar. 

Yes I know Prill Beads look like a scam and hell it might be, but I do notice a difference and I know for sure it balances the PH and is not harmful. It's also cheap. So I don't feel like I was scammed.


2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Nice set up for your water. I was hoping this had progressed and was no longer under construction. I took a pic yesterday that I'll share in a later comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay the first comment! Keep them coming. =)

    ReplyDelete