Thursday, January 23, 2014

The 21 day Sugar detox is over!

Wow those three weeks went by quick! 
Now that the detox is over I can start enjoying sweets sparingly. 
Decided to enjoy some dark chocolate infused with Chili!


 Other snacks I enjoy are nuts and dried fruit,
 that's my go to snack when I want something sweet.

Right now I am having trouble keeping up with my exercise goals.
I guess it's the cold weather.
Trying not to let it get me down but I know I need to be doing more.

I am also eating 2 meals instead of just 1 as was planned
 but I will be doing that starting in February.
I am loving creating meals that are mostly veggie based.
I have probably cut my meat consumption in half, and the meat I do eat has been ground turkey.

I will try to keep this blog updated with meals I make and my progress going forward.

2 comments:

  1. So are you doing a mostly vegetarian diet to lose more weight? Are you enjoying it? I use ground turkey alot. But not everyone enjoys it. I mix half ground turkey with the leanest ground beef. The flavor and texture don't suffer that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that to be my normal diet, I want to eat less meat. I am not eating red meat or pork for a few months but have not completely ommitted it from my diet.

    ReplyDelete