Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 3 - Feelin' It!

This morning I slept an extra 2 hours and got up at 10:30 am. It's really cold and I wanted to stay snuggled up in my blankets. I also just felt like I needed it. Lost 5 lbs of sugar bloat already.

My wake up exercise was a little shorter than normal at around 15 mins total. Followed by Green Tea and writing. I will be relaxing today but I do plan on getting on the treadmill for 30 mins.

I am going to create a few supplement drinks along with my smoothies today, which is the last day before going to all juice for 5 days. Today is going to be SUPER DETOX DAY!

Detox Tonic and Detox Juice with Chia Gel.

Detox Tonic:

Rooibos Chai
Goji Berries
Lemon
Maple Syrup
Royal Jelly
Chia Gel
Wheat grass
Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar


Detox Juice:

Green Apple
Lemon
Lime
Cilantro
Cucumber
Celery






Green Smoothies at 12 pm, 3 pm, and 6 pm. Tonic and Juice throughout the day.


Detox Bath at 7 pm.

How to: Take a Detox Bath


No comments:

Post a Comment