Thursday, September 12, 2013

Product Spotlight: Healthy Weight-loss Gold


I wanted to share my experience with this product. 
As always, do not take supplements without talking to your doctor first.

I have been taking this for about 10 days now, one bottle gives you a 1 month supply.
You take two pills, twice a day, and eight hours apart.
The first week I was holding steady at 195 lbs.
By day 7 I noticed the weight starting to drop. 
I have been doing at least 30mins to an hour of exercise depending on what type.
30 mins for abs/strength, 60 mins for walking.
Day 10 I am at 191 lbs. Now I know losing 1 lb a day isn't normally healthy, 
and I do expect it to stop.
But for now it seems to be helping target anything 
that would be in my way of reaching my weight goals.
I will keep you all updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment