Saturday, August 24, 2013

Rare CHEAT Day!

Ok so every now and then my Mom makes something that makes it impossible not to cheat with. Last weekend she made Pretzel Buns for burgers that Saturday. Well I cheated and had one for burgers and boy was it overwhelmingly good.

So of course it made about 8 rolls, enough to cheat again this weekend. Now of course I should have completely ignored that they exist and rolled my burger in some sort of lettuce leaf or gluten free wrap, but I have been doing well and losing weight so I treated myself.

That brings us to today and I have decided to get another craving out of the way and use the pretzel roll with a hot dog. Well a smoked BRAT!







Will probably top it with Kraut and Lavender Mustard. Pair it with something green.


Breakfast was leftover glutten free pancakes that have been in the freezer with Nutella and FROG(fig,rasberry,orange,grape) jam. I was going to make the recipe I posted but forgot about those in the freezer.




No comments:

Post a Comment